These are my favorite lines from the self-development books that I have read. These are my highlights – the lines I will live by. I may no longer find the time to read the books again but I will definitely reread these highlighted lines to guide me. Click here to get a copy of the book.
13 Questions to Reflect on from The Mountain Is You by Brianna Wiest.
- Instead of wondering whether or not someone else will think you are enough, stop and ask yourself: Is my life enough for me?
- Begin to ask yourself: What would the most powerful version of me do right now?
- When you find yourself struggling with something, you have to ask yourself: Do I actually want to do this?
- Are you still holding an outdated idea of what your greatest success will be, and if so, what would it look like to let that go?
- How often do we not even attempt something because we are afraid to look bad or fail immediately?
- Is the fear of the future a symbol for not living fully right now?
- Is the anxiety about making decisions a symbol for knowing what you really want and being too afraid to choose it?
- How do you really feel about your life when you aren’t looking at it through the eyes of others?
- What, and who, is worth suffering for? Close your eyes and imagine the best version of yourself. What is that person?
- If social media didn’t exist, what would you do with your life?
- What comes most naturally to you?
- What would your ideal daily routine look like?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
What’s your favorite line so far?